Sunday, February 27, 2011

Awkward Moment Twenty Six: Touching a persons boobs on accident

This is awkward. You are awkwardly trying to give someone a hug, with stuff in your hands, and you accidentally touch their tata's on the way. Their reaction can be several things: 1. Laugh awkwardly 2. Actually laugh with you (depending how close you are with them) 3. Look at you like your a creep. This situation is even more awkward when its a teacher. Yes that is right I touched my teachers boobs. I happen to be pretty close with this teacher so I went into her class to tell her I got a job. I put some of her hand cream on, because that is what I always do, and she is shouting and screaming excitedly. She goes and hugs Georgie and then comes to give me a hug. I am holding my binder,which is slipping out of my hands and putting hand cream on, when she comes to embrace me. Me, trying to hug her back, accidentally touch her boobs. We both noticed, but luckily she thought it was funny. But still SOOOO AWKWARD!

-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment