Friday, April 8, 2011

Awkward Moment Forty Two: Hotel Rooms

During Spring Break my family and I went to Seattle! We stayed in a really nice hotel, it was so posh! I was so excited! Of course, being the immature 17 year old girl that I am, I wanted to run up and down the hallways. Don't worry I restrained myself. On the first night, I went to get ice for our room. We really didn't need it, but because it was free and I was staying in a hotel, I wanted it. Me, being the jokster I am, wanted to play a trick on my family. I go up to my door and knock on it really loud, saying room service in a weird voice. No one answers. Hmmm, those buggers must be ignoring me. I pound on the door saying have you checked the children. To my surprise a little Asian lady answers the door. That is definitely not my mother. I stand there shocked. I quickly apologize and admit I thought this was my room. Too bad she barely understand English. She looks confused and I just smile, apologize again, and quickly walk away. I am left feeling awkward and embaressed. Of course, my family thinks it is hilarious! AWKWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment